Acceptance of Terms:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Code5Fixer Technologies Private Ltd. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- Clients must ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Code5Fixer. Any delays at client’s end may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Code5Fixer be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
Delivery and Acceptance:
- Upon completion of the Project, the Client shall make full payment of the fees to the Developer upon which the Developer shall make live or deploy the completed Website to the Client’s hosting server.
- If the Client requires the completed Website to be loaded onto third party hosting services provided by the client, the Developer reserves the right to charge additional fees to the Client for this service. The Client is responsible for ensuring that the intended file server or disk space is properly configured.
Invoices will be provided by Code5Fixer upon completion but before publishing the live website. Invoices are normally sent via email. However, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- All amounts owed by the client to Code5Fixer for Services rendered prior to the verified cancellation date must be paid in full. There will be no prorating for partial months throughout the Agreement.
- Due to account security and privacy concerns, all billing related questions and cancellation requests MUST be made in writing or via email.
- Cancellation requests will only be processed if made by the initial authorizing party and if received in writing. There will be no refunds of any monies for any cancellation requests made after the cooling-off period of 7 days from the date of order.
- For security and training purposes, all calls, inbound and outbound, made through Code5Fixer are digitally recorded and the recordings form a part of the verbal contract between Code5Fixer and the client.
- Any cancellations done after the cooling-off period by the client, for any reason, will lead to a full payment of the agreed price and immediate termination of the contract, unless otherwise mutually agreed between Code5Fixer and the Client.
Agreement to the Policy:
You should be aware that by submitting any kind of personal details to our website, you indicate your acceptance to the terms given above. In case of any queries or concerns you are always free to contact us for further assistance.